- Analysis of over 22 genetic variations
- Analysis of 500+ drugs for effectiveness
- How do drugs operate in your body
- Analyses whether genetic defects inhibit metabolic degradation of drugs
- Indicates recommended dosages
- Provides information about the rate of absorption
- Indicates whether there are side effects and whether an alternative is recommended
- Improves treatment results
Your cart is empty.
Adverse reactions to drugs are the fifth most frequent cause of death in the Western world. In most cases, these reactions are determined by inherited genetic variations or interactions between certain drugs. The Pharmaco Analysis is the most comprehensive analysis in the market and a valuable approach to prevent the effects of overdose (toxicity) or under dose (effectiveness).